Terms and Conditions
* Getting a new bunny is a very big committment. Rabbits can sometimes live up to 10 years, so before you contact me about a bunny please think carefully about whether you can offer everything your new bunny would need for this length of time.
* Baby bunnies are usually able to leave here between the ages of 8 -10 weeks, if I feel a baby needs to stay with mum longer then I reserve the right to do so. The welfare of my bunnies is the most important thing to me.
* I will hold any bunny without a deposit until the sex of the baby is known and then I will require a £10 non refundable deposit to secure the bunny of your choice. I will keep a waiting list for each litter which will be displayed on the 'in the nest' page with the info for each litter. To go on the waiting list or to hold a bunny please contact me by phone or email.
* I am happy to allow viewings of the babies once I have sexed them, by appointment only. Please email or ring me to make an appointment.
* NO rabbit will leave here unless a suitable pet carrier is provided. Please dont buy a tiny guinea pig carrier as your bunny will very quickly outgrow this. A cat carrier is best for rabbits. Please note - a cardboard box is not a suitable carrier for rabbits!!
* I will not sell any rabbit to anyone under the age of 18 unless accompanied by an adult who is prepared to take full responsibility for the rabbit.
* If you want to pay for your rabbit by cheque I will need this in advance so it has time to clear before any rabbit is allowed to leave.
* All rabbits leave here with a care sheet and a weeks supply of food for change over.
* I am always here to answer any questions and offer advice. Please contact me if you have any problems with your new bunny.
* I understand that sometimes circumstances change, so I will happily take any of my bunnies back, no questions asked and no judgements made.
Please always come back to me if you have any problems.
* I love to hear about how my bunnies are doing so please keep in contact so I know they are ok.
* Most importantly, I ask that you have fun and enjoy your new bunny.